Monday, May 27, 2013

Caleb- Introduction

My name is Caleb. My siblings and I will take turn turns sharing on this blog. This will be a great way to still be connected to friends back home while my siblings and I are in Cap Haitien, Haiti. My family and I will be moving to Haiti in August. My mom and dad will be teachers at a school called Cowman International. I will attend classes there.

Cowman International
 
While I'm in Haiti I will live on a mission compound. My neighbors will be the Bundys. This blog will describe my family's experiences fundraising and our time in Haiti.

About me- I am 12, My sister Hannah is 11, my other sister, Sarah, is 6, and my brother Samuel is 9. I am about to finish my sixth grade year at Southside Elementary, the school all my siblings and I are attending. I am Christian.

Things I'm into- Legos, Star Wars, Ripstiks, and serving God.  Right now, I am helping an orphanage in Haiti called The Potter's House.  I met them when I went to Haiti in February. When I get to Haiti I hope to stay involved with the orphans. They are only a mile from where we'll be living. 

Me with the orphans of The Potter's House last February

My hope is that my siblings and I will take turns describing our experiences on this blog.  I will ask them to introduce themselves in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb this is Cole! I found your site and will keep in touch with you! Thanks for being my 6 grade buddy! I will miss you too!

    Cole
    :)

    ReplyDelete