Saturday, June 1, 2013

Samuel - Introduction

Hello! I'm Samuel.  This is our third blog post.  I will be going to Haiti with my family.  I am 9 years old and my birthday is in October.  While I am in Haiti I hope to help with what ever is needed.  I would like to help with the orphanage like Caleb, too.
Yesterday was our last day of school for the school year. 

We are about to leave for a trip to Pennsylvania in a few weeks.   Our next few weeks will be hectic because now that school is out my mom has to pack up the stuff in her classroom for school in Haiti.  Then we have to pack for the trip at the same time as packing up school.

I like several things.  I like playing Star Wars with our toy lightsabers in the back yard.  I also love playing with Legos (mostly Star Wars).  I am also the most physically flexible in the family.  I love to climb thing like trees and rocks.  I also like to ride on a thing called a Ripstik.  On this you swing your body so the wheels move then you go straight and the wheels keep moving to push you forward.  It is a mixture of a skate board and a scooter.

Me on the Ripstik
This is my newest way to drive Mommy crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment