Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Skype

  Hey everybody. Today I , Hannah , decided to blog. The past 6 weeks have been a blast! I've been playing outside a lot and with the Bundys , who are our neighbors. They have 4 children ( 3 girls and 1 boy). Brianna is 12, Jake is 11, Alanna is 9, and Kristina is 6. We play a lot of things outside like sardines ( Which is like hide-and-go-seek but one person hides and everyone else goes and seeks ) and other fun games in the dark. We even walk up trees!

Here's Brianna running up the tree:
 






       I even got a chance to get my hair done Haitian- style!






       Today we skyped with Mrs. Prestel's class at Southside Elementary in Indiana, my old school.



       I got to see my friend Katrina and some other kids from my classes last year. We are thinking about doing a community service project between our two schools. We might also do pen pals which I think would be really fun. I hope we do pen pals because I really want to get in touch with my old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment