Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sammy

By Hannah

Sammy is the cutest two-year-old I've ever seen. 



Whenever we baby-sit him, he strolls right over to the soccer ball and yelps, "BALL!"



When I swing him onto my hip, I sing, "Do you like pie?" And he grins, "Pie!"

 



And when he wobbles into the kitchen we switch on music and he dances, hopping and shaking his hips.  Then when he starts bawling because Aunt Jane isn't there, I do peek-a-boo and get him to laugh.  Then he does his own peek-a-boo eyes. 



And once when Aunt Jane stopped by to take him home, she peeked at his butt and announced, "Cute butt" and he stated, "Cute butt" and then repeated "butt" and started screaming with laughter.  And when he has to go to bed, he hugs me and pats me on the back and I blow him kisses and cry, "Bye-bye." And he blows me kisses and waves goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment