Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sleep-Over Beach Day by Samuel

[Dad's note: Samuel wrote ten days ago and asked me to help him post the pictures, but I forgot!  Sorry!  Here's his post from December 21st - a bit belated.]

Yesterday our family rode to Dhaloo Beach with the Heckmans, Johnny, Mikenn, and Ruysdael.

The Heckmans brought a red Kayak.  The Night before that Ethan had come for a sleep over.  In the morning we all got together at my house.  Caleb and I got to open our first present because it was a snorkeling set.



When we got to the beach we found some cliffs to jump off.  One was a five foot drop and the other one was about a ten foot drop.



My mom enjoys relaxing at the beach!

 



I enjoy paddling around in the Kayak!



Ruysdael, Mikenn, and Johnny played their first game of pool.



We got to eat hamburgers with fries on the beach.  It was delicious.



We all had a exellant day at the beach.  The coolest part was that it was the first day of winter, and we were swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment