Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thank You, Forshees

The Forshees sent us a package full of stuff like candy, snacks, and a couple of things for baby Sammy. The Forshees are a family in Pensacola, Florida. I, Caleb, took my first steps as a toddler in their house. They wanted us to email them what each of us kids' favorite snack was, but we thought it would be more fun to put on the blog.



 
 

 



Caleb
Thank you for the blow pop minis. They were my favorite. I enjoy the gum inside them. I'm eating some right now! Thank you for all the other stuff too. I also enjoyed the Oreos and everything else.



Samuel
My favorite snack was the double stuff Oreos.  I've never had one before!



Hannah: My favorite actually wasn't the candy. It was the cheese crackers! I love having them at snack at school. The animal crackers were my second favorite.




Sarah - I loved the M&Ms!



(Steve here - sneaking onto the kids' blog.  I apologize for taking so long to post this.  The older kids did a good job at getting their thoughts recorded, but I kept forgetting to get Sarah's two cents.  If you're wondering why Sarah is not in any of the pictures, it was because she was having a little after-school meltdown that day and was in no mood to have a camera in her face.  Melissa wanted you to know how much she enjoyed the corn chips - as you can see in the picture above!  As for me, I am in agreement with Sarah about the M&Ms.  I love having that bag in the freezer and taking out a little handful each evening to get my chocolate fix.  We love you guys and appreciate your thoughtfulness so much.  Hope you're enjoying your time with the grandbaby.  I know this Christmas will be an extra special one for you all.  We think of you often!)

No comments:

Post a Comment